Monday, August 31, 2009

a baby on the way

i am informed i have a baby on the way from the mother. my rationalization of how this comes never goes through my mind. but she has the baby within seconds in my dream and i am not there. though i keep seeing the two of them, my baby and the mother. i need to get there, but i decide i need to talk to valerie first. i need to a have a heart to heart with her. a car pulls up and she is in the back seat with someone so i get in the passenger side of the front. the car starts driving and the guy in the back seat keeps talking to her and i start getting annoyed because i really want to talk to her so i can get to my baby. the car stops and the guy gets out of the car so i get out and jump in the back of the car with her to have my talk, but then i realize two other people have done the same thing. i feel like everyone wants her time, like she's ghandi or something, and i run out of time. i ask to be driven to where my baby is.

i wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment