Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Capers of a Mailbox Thief

I am in a housae that appears to be mine, my sister is in a room with me which I assume is the living room. The room is large and the house is older, within the room is many things, mostly books piled on the floors. I am sitting on a chair in the midddle of the room and I hear someone come in through the front door. It's late, I know this, and into the living room walks Patrick. He said he thought this was my house and just wanted to stop and say hi. We end up talking about different writings and I am unclear if it was my own or someone elses' that we are discussing. Scene shifts and I am walking down a sidewalk, coming back from a grocery store on the corner. It is daytime, and I know I have to get somewhere. I see a larger black lady standing next to a bunch of mailboxes, she looks familiar to me, and begins to speak, "I think I need this." she says to me and she puts her large arms around one of the mailboxes. I can tell there is mail within. "That's not yours.", I say, or something close to it. "Oh, it's mine." she finishes with a smile as she yanks the mailbox from the wood in was nailed to. I freak out a little bit and want to get some authorities to do something so I begin to look for the apartment offices. As I am doing this I remember I have Silas' car and must get it back to him and so I start walking towards where I had parked it. In a car sitting next to it, is Leah. She jumps out of the car quickly and gives me a hug. She says she was in town looking for Ashley.

I wake up

No comments:

Post a Comment