Saturday, March 20, 2010

a girl in a stable

I walk into what can only bed called a bedroom stable. A girl is lying on a bed with hay thrown over it and she has her arm across her face. She is maybe 18 or 19 at most, and I do not know who she is. "I feel so much better just being here." she says to me. I look around and see that there is a horse here as well, though it stands quite still and in no way is nervous of my pressense. I think of my allergies for a split second, but these thoughts fade as quickly as I feel no sensation of sneezing. She looks at me through her arm, she has dark hair and is quite skinny, "Why are you here?" she asks. I have no answer for her, I cannot explain my being there, so I just stand there looking around and ansorbing what is this girl's world.

I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment