Sunday, September 6, 2009

around the lake

i am swimming in a large lake. matt is with me and we are almost smack dab in the middle. i tell matt i don't think i can swim back to where we entered the lake. without saying another word i catch a current that takes quickly to the other side of the lake. this side has a lot of people and everyone is just chilling out i guess. all of a sudden i realize i had my phone and i pull it out to see it's still working but the battery is almost dead. so i walk over to where i see an electrical plug and as i am about to stick my charger in a tall black guy yells, no! but i have already put the plug in and there is a spark. i immediately pull the charger out and i see some smoke coming from my phone. but it doesn't look ruined. i walk a little bit and i am now at the top of the lake. i walk up onto a deck of a house where i see a plug. so i plug in my phone. matt shows up and we talk and then he says he'll meet me back where we started i guess. as he walks down the steps the people who own the house arrive. it is a family, but the only person i ever see is the father. he comes up on the deck and introduces himself to me. he does not seem disturbed that i am on his deck in any way. he brings me into the house, and it reminds me of an older 70's type interior, except for the fact that everything is covered in dog hair. i tell him i am allergic and i head out to find matt. i am walking down a dirt road which i believe circles the lake and there are houses to my left looking out onto the lake. there is a hill, and i know once i get over that hill i will find matt again. then i hear something, and i see these guys who don't look safe coming over the hill. i duck inbetween two houses to try and avoid them. as i get to the front i see they are following me.

i wake up

No comments:

Post a Comment