Monday, September 14, 2009

shirtless

i am just getting off work. so is kristin, and she asks if i want to hang out and i say sure. we get in her car and this is when i see it is daytime (which is strange since i only work at night). we are driving for a little while i can tell we are near a lake, but i cannot, nor ever see it. we are driving kind of fast and i see we are coming to a dead end and i think she doesn't realize so i start to panic and point out that we are about to crash. this is when she brakes and she informs me we are at her fathers house. we are now inside and there is an older man there and she introduces him to me as her father. i shake hands with him. this is when i realize i am not wearing a shirt. a bit embarassed i walk into another room, thinking i had left it there. then i think that i took it off because it was my work shirt, though i don't remember actually removing it. this is when i see another shirt that is mine and go to put it on. kristin walks in and introduces a female to me as her sister, once again i shake hands. this time i realize quicker that i am not wearing a shirt still, the one i had thought i put on was only in my hand. this is when i start to try and put it on, yet am never successful at. kristin tries to help me, yet the shirt never actually gets on me. i start getting frustrated.

i wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment