Friday, September 4, 2009

cop taxi

i am with a friend, but i'm not entirely who he is. we are sitting in a car, i am in the backseat he is in the passenger seat up front. we have been drinking, and i believe we both are still drinking. we are on the side of a road, or a parking lot, but we are not driving, nor do we intend to. next thing i know a cop is looking through the window and sees that we are drinking. my friend kind of freaks out, but doesn't say anything. the cop says something to the fact that there are no keys in the ignition. he offers us a ride. he drops us off at an apartment complex and he hands me a card and twenty five dollars. i tell him the money isn't nessasary, and he tells me that he'll be reinburst the money. i hand a ten to my friend and we walk into the apartment complex. we go to the first door on the left and we can hear alot of noise, people having a good time somewhere else down the hall. i think to myself, i'm glad i don't live here where the walls are so thin. we knock and a girl answers the door, it's a friend of ours. again, i'm not to sure of who she is, but she seems familiar. she has three roommates. (this part gets a bit fuzzy) i notice i have a feature on my phone that causes lines to come out of it in a kind of explosion depending on how i shake it. we leave here, it is my friend and the female friend. we walk through the hallway, and this is when i see all of the noise i had heard earlier was a sorority which was having a function. the door was open and i could see a few girls sitting on chairs against the wall. next thing i know i am at my mom's home. i might live here but i am not sure. we are on a front screened in porch. my mom come's out and she is talking about how she just got a new phone. i was excited because it was some crazy new phone. she then throws me something and i look down and it's the phone. she tells me she got me one too, i am excited and i start to flip the different parts around and playing with it.

i wake up

No comments:

Post a Comment